Friday, 25 March 2011

I'm A Scientist: back to reality

Well yesterday was my final day of "I'm A Scientist" as I was officially evicted from the Space Zone - no hard feelings though, making it to the last three seems to have been quite an achievement.

I'll follow this up with a longer post about how I found the competition, but for now I'd just like to thank the organisers who have obviously put in loads of hard work to get this competition to where it is now.

I better crack on with some work now, but from this point I'll be happy for either of Sheila or Adam to win. They have both been fantastic competitors and may the best woman win! (Oh, am I showing a preference there...?)

1 comment:

  1. aww bad luck. was thinking im a scientist would be great if it was permanent but with no chat and scientists were able to answer everything ihn there own time :) @ciarancosmos

    ReplyDelete