Thursday, 17 March 2011

I'm a scientist - I've decided what to do if I win!!

After doing an online poll the two things you guys seemed to want was either to visit my lab or for me to buy a piece of equipment for your school. It’s easy to organise visits to my lab through the lab itself (STFC Rutherford Appleton Laboratory) so instead I’ve decided to put the money towards YOUR science ideas!
The best 2 proposals I receive for science projects that need some money for a piece of equipment will WIN! 
All you need to do is to email: moneyformyproject@gmail.com
And include the following information:
  • Project Title
  • A 300 word description of your project & why it’s important
  • What you’re going to spend the money on
  • Your name, school and some way to contact you (email is fine) to tell you if you’ve won!

No comments:

Post a Comment