Thursday, 10 May 2012

Too busy to blog

Anyone who keeps a blog knows there are times when writing just has to be neglected. Well, yeah, I'm going through one of those times.

We recently bought a house and have been spending most (read: all) of our waking hours outside of work redecorating - which has turned out to be a bigger job than you might think. Now I'm not going to turn this into a decorating blog (don't worry), but just to prove it, here is one of the rooms we're currently doing. It will (eventually) be my dressing room - how luxurious! The alcoves either side of the fireplace will be filled with shoes. I'll make sure to post the finished product, complete with the shoe collection that inspired the name of my blog.


Until then I might not be blogging for a while, but rest assured I'll be back when time permits!

No comments:

Post a Comment